Thursday, December 03, 2009

Wanted & Angelina Jolie


So we started watching Wanted despite the warnings from my father and sister...
After the intro, I caught my sister looking at me and she started snickering , like a I-told-you-so snickering.
Then after 45 mn, my brother , who was the one who insisted on watching the movie, excused himself and left.
I don't understand why Angelina Jolie is still an actress and getting scripts. She looked so frail in the movie I was wondering how she was even able to fire a weapon or fight with guys.
I also would like to voice my disappointment in Hollywood for resorting to rappers to fill the black actors void.
That is too bad.

1 comment:

  1. Voice your disapproval but Common looks good !!
    Lol...more black actors please...
    Real actors please...

    ReplyDelete