Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Best of 2009 - Last.fm : #25 - Passion Pit



Ok, I guess I spoke too fast when I said I needed to feature at least one artist between 30 and 21.

Passion Pit - what a weird name no? Reminds me of Panda Pear - Person Pitch, I don't know why - anyway Passion Pit is a band who dabbles in electro, pop, well a little of everything I should say.





It is really too bad that I find the singer's voice so annoying.... I wonder if I'll get around it - I used to find Thom Yorke's voice annoying when I first got introduced to Radiohead...

Verdict : Interesting but will need to overcome the singer's voice.

1 comment:

  1. I don't like this kind of music...not enough rhythm, too much noise for nothing...you can't dance on it, you can't relax with it.

    Verdict : 0,5/5

    ReplyDelete