Thursday, August 27, 2009

Yann Tiersen - Le Phare


Symply astonishing
I just got into Yann Tiersen again cause I felt like listening to some nice french folk music. I started with Amelie Poulain of course but then I remembered that he used to have some nice violin/piano melodies in his older works. I then got this album, especially cause it featured La Noyee & Le Fil, one of my favorites tracks off the soundtrack.
It was really nice rediscovering this sound, those dark violin and piano melodies. I think I found my soundtrack for the upcoming rainy days in New Jersey.
Yann Tiersen - Le Phare (1998)
  1. Le Quartier
  2. La Rupture
  3. Monochrome
  4. La Dispute
  5. L'Arrivée sur l'île
  6. La Noyée
  7. Le Fromveur
  8. L'Homme aux bras ballants
  9. Sur le fil
  10. Les Jours heureux
  11. La Crise
  12. Les Bras de mer
  13. La Chute
  14. L'Effondrement

0 comments:

Post a Comment