Monday, January 25, 2010

Always late : The SAG awards 2010 - the fashion recap

You probably already saw all the pictures but I still felt like doing a small recap...
I can start by saying that this redcarpet was way way better fashion wise than the Golden Globes... Even if, once again, no one really blew me away, the average was higher...

Now that I know how to use the read more functionality of blogger, beware!!!

Perfect Perfection





Sandra Bullock and Diane Kruger are my favorites again... I really loved the details on Sandra Bullock's Alexander McQueen's dress and even if mustard is my least favorite color ever you can't deny that Diane Kruger looks amazing in Jason Wu.

 
 
I didn't get a special love vibe either from Kate Hudson or Dianna Agron, but I really loved the design of the dresses and the updos they paired it with... You have to admit it that in the case of Kate Hudson, this is a huge step compared to her horrible Marchesa bridal dress from the Golden Globes.


Cute coktail dresses




Even if I am not too found of cocktail dresses for those kind of events, you have to say that both ladies (Tina Fey in  Salvatore Ferragamo and Marion Cotillard in Elie Saab Couture) are breathtakingly stunning.

It doesn't fit!
  
 

It felt like those girls had either not enough / too much support ... I am a little sick of Mariah Carey's boring style, but the other dresses were lovely... It's really too bad.

Mention spéciale
 
Even if I love the print on Anna Paquin's Alexander McQueen's dress, I felt it was not the best choice for this event and  her shoes were a little too much on the heavy side. Michelle Monaghan 's Calvin Klein's dress was lovely, but I could not get over the missing sleeve nor the asymetrical hem...

So what did you guys think?
Did I miss someone?

4 comments:

  1. Sandra Bullock's dress is awful!
    It looks like something from the Salvation Army... a mix of 80's badness on a evening gown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. La robe de Sandra Bullock est moche. On dirait une robe de soirée noire sur laquelle on a posé des appliqués de style 80's et on a fait des trous. Ca me fait penser au pulls horribles de Noel des décennies passées...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pas besoin de traduire j'avais compris... Je faisais juste le whaaaat de Dave Chapelle.... I see where you're coming from but I really like this dress.

    ReplyDelete