Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Best of 2009 - Last.fm : #32 - Fever Ray



Fever Ray is the half of the Knife, a band I've heard of but never tried. I know that they are on the electro-ambiant side but otherwise than that I have no idea what their sound is like.

I started with If I had a heart.

Wow the ambiance is very heavy and the sound is almost tribal. Very weird, different from what I'm used to listen to. After a few listens though, I'm starting to get into it.


When I grow up is in the same area, but with more lyrical contents. I guess I'm a fan of "minimalistic" music because I really  didn't get into this song.

Verdict : Difficult to get into, but still nice

1 comment:

  1. Pas mal du tout, vraiment différent.

    La 1e chanson est vraiment depressing, on dirait une chanson de suicide.

    Verdict : 3/5

    ReplyDelete